Lincoln FFA Alumni Chili Cook Off!
Join the Lincoln FFA Alumni to raise funds for Lincoln FFA with a Chili Cook Off!
Cook off will take place on April 18th 2018 at the Lincoln High School Farm 5pm-7pm
We have plenty of power hook-ups, but groups should bring extension cords and power strips, tables and easy-ups if needed for crock pots and such.
We will provide bowls and spoons for sampling.
We typically have anywhere from 250-500 members of the community attend our open house each year!
Community members can purchase 3oz bowls for $1 each to sample and vote for their favorite chili. All proceeds from the event will benefit Lincoln FFA.
Chili Cook Off contestants will be donating the chili they create to assist in raising funds for the FFA.
ALL groups are encouraged to bring information about their organization! This is a great outreach opportunity! Space is available for a additional information booth.
Winner will be announced at 6:30pm and awarded a special Chili Cook Off Award!
We need a minimum of 5 entries to make this event a success! Please RSVP to Jessica Armistead by March 9th
The purpose of the organization shall be:
- To support and promote the FFA Organization FFA activities and agricultural education on local, state and national levels.
- To provide a tie to the FFA and to assist FFA and agricultural education personnel to involve former members and others interested in supporting worthy activities.
- To promote greater knowledge of agricultural industry and support education in agriculture.
- To cooperate with FFA Chapter and the State and National FFA Alumni Association.
- To promote and maintain an appreciation of the American Free enterprise system.
- To promote the personal development aspect of the FFA.
Contact Charles Armistead for more information and how to become an official FFA Alumni Member!