Lincoln FFA Alumni Chili Cook Off!
Join the Lincoln FFA Alumni to raise funds for Lincoln FFA with a Chili Cook Off!
Cook off will take place on May 1st 2019 at the Lincoln High School Farm 5pm-7pm
We have plenty of power hook-ups, but groups should bring extension cords and power strips, tables and easy-ups if needed for crock pots and such.
We will provide bowls and spoons for sampling.
We typically have anywhere from 250-500 members of the community attend our open house each year!
Community members can vote on their favorite chili for $5. All proceeds from the event will benefit Lincoln FFA.
Chili Cook Off contestants will be donating the chili they create to assist in raising funds for the FFA. 2 or 3 crock pots should be enough
ALL groups are encouraged to bring information about their organization! This is a great outreach opportunity! Space is available for a additional information booth.
Winner will be announced at 6:30pm and awarded a special Chili Cook Off Award!
We need a minimum of 5 entries to make this event a success! Please RSVP to Charles Armistead by April 12
The purpose of the organization shall be:
- To support and promote the FFA Organization FFA activities and agricultural education on local, state and national levels.
- To provide a tie to the FFA and to assist FFA and agricultural education personnel to involve former members and others interested in supporting worthy activities.
- To promote greater knowledge of agricultural industry and support education in agriculture.
- To cooperate with FFA Chapter and the State and National FFA Alumni Association.
- To promote and maintain an appreciation of the American Free enterprise system.
- To promote the personal development aspect of the FFA.
Contact Charles Armistead for more information and how to become an official FFA Alumni Member!